What we do.
We are an interior design and architecture firm specialized in working close to the client expectations and becoming a partner to find solutions through design and creativity.
Our strengths are understanding the needs and dreams of our clients and help them out to become real, from conceptualization to project management.
What we offer.
Every project needs a specific approach to fit in the client’s preferences and needs, our projects always start with a black page and decided every detail with the clients.
The service starts with brainstorming and research of the needs and scope of the project and we take care of the rest until the end of the project.
“My curiosity has led me to study in different countries, design with great brands at an international level, give lectures and inspiring and managing teams in different parts of the world.”
- Director and Head of Design Studioapart. Barcelona.Spain.
- Lecturer at IED Barcelona.
- Lecturer at BAU University of Vic.
- Head of Design Sri Lanka Design Festival SLDF. Sri Lanka.
- Program Lead Interior and Product Design. Northumbria University Newcastle at AOD international campus. Sri Lanka.
- Senior Manager Interior Design International. Cafe Coffee Day. Bangalore, India.
- Retail Senior Manager. Estudio Minim. Barcelona. Spain.
- Senior Interior Designer high-end market. Estudi Francesc Rife. Barcelona. Spain.
- Studio Manager and Interior Design. Poch Arquitectura. Barcelona. Spain.
- Draftsman and Interior Design. Poch & Moliner & Partners Architects, Barcelona. Spain.
- Master Project Management (PMI).La Salle URL, Barcelona.
- BA Degree Interior Design. Elisava, PFU, Barcelona.
- Katholieke Hogeschool, Interior Design. Mechelen, Belgium.
- Workshop Vitra. Domaine Boisbuchet, France.
- RYT200. Certified Yoga Trainer Bangalore, India- Yoga Alliance .
- AFHEA Certified Higher Education Academy under UK Professional Standards Framework
Exhibitions, lectures, awards:
- 2012.-Design exhibition Nude, Feria del mueble de Valencia, Spain.
- 2012.-Design exhibition Tendence, Frankfurt, Germany.
- 2012.-Ex.T best furniture Award.Winner. Italy.
- 2012-13.-Design exhibition Milan Design week, via Tortona Ex.T Showroom. Italy.
- 2013-14.-School of Design Elisava. How do designers look? Barcelona, Spain.
- 2014.-School of Arts & Design Vic, BBB (Badalona,Barcelona,Bangalore). Spain.
- 2014.-Lecture & workshop, University Aguascalientes, UX coffee stores. Mexico.
- 2015.-Sri Lanka Design Festival, organizer, and speaker in IDF. Sri Lanka.
- 2016.-Colombo Art Biennale Anoma Art Studio. CAB. Colombo. Sri Lanka.
- 2016.-A’Design Award. Silver Award.Italy.
- 2016.-Jury, 21st Century Interior Design, Architecture ADA in Taipei, Taiwan.
- 2018.-10th Interior Design & Retail Forum with Grupo Via at Cubiña. Barcelona. Spain.