“My curiosity has led me to study in different countries, design with great brands at an international level, give lectures and inspiring and managing teams in different parts of the world.”
- Head of Design Sri Lanka Design Festival SLDF. Sri Lanka.
- Program Lead Interior and Product Design. Northumbria University Newcastle at AOD. Sri Lanka.
- Senior Manager Interior Design International. Cafe Coffee Day. India.
- Retail Senior Manager. Estudio Minim. Barcelona. Spain.
- Senior Interior Designer high-end market. Estudi Francesc Rife. Barcelona. Spain.
- Studio Manager and Interior Design. Poch Arquitectura. Barcelona. Spain.
- Draftsman and Interior Design. Poch & Moliner & Partners Architects, Barcelona. Spain.
- Master Project Management (PMI).La Salle URL, Barcelona.
- BA Degree Interior Design. Elisava, PFU, Barcelona.
- Katholieke Hogeschool, Interior Design. Mechelen, Belgium.
- Workshop Vitra. Domaine Boisbuchet, France.
- RYT200. Certified Yoga Trainer Bangalore, India- Yoga Alliance
- AFHEA Certified Higher Education Academy under UK Professional Standards Framework
Exhibitions, lectures, awards:
- 2012.-Design exhibition Nude, Feria del mueble de Valencia, Spain.
- 2012.-Design exhibition Tendence, Frankfurt, Germany.
- 2012.-Ex.T best furniture Award.Winner. Italy.
- 2012-13.-Design exhibition Milan Design week, via Tortona Ex.T Showroom. Italy.
- 2013-14.-School of Design Elisava. How do designers look? Barcelona, Spain.
- 2014.-School of Arts & Design Vic, BBB (Badalona,Barcelona,Bangalore). Spain.
- 2014.-Lecture & workshop, University Aguascalientes, UX coffee stores. Mexico.
- 2015.-Sri Lanka Design Festival, organizer, and speaker in IDF. Sri Lanka.
- 2016.-Colombo Art Biennale Anoma Art Studio. CAB. Colombo. Sri Lanka.
- 2016.-A’Design Award. Silver Award.Italy.
- 2016.-Jury, 21st Century Interior Design, Architecture ADA in Taipei, Taiwan.